Sunday, April 14, 2019

Dolla, Dolla Make you Holla!


So, I used to catch some crap for the amount of time I spend at the Dollar Store.  
In my defense, you can find some cool shit there.  Plus, it is easy to just run in and get milk or diapers or glitter or motor oil without a 40 minute trek to the nearest Walmart.  Some
reasons why I go there:

1. It is conveniently located by my work.

2. How can you avoid it when there are 2 of them right next to each other (literally) and there isn't a REAL grocery store in town?


3.You'd be surprised at the types of items or clothing you find there if you go often enough. 

Sorta like thrift-shopping


So I thought I would tour through the Dollar General and see what there is to see in the way of decor and household items.  So spring 2019~ here is what I found.  Some of these could be used in any farmhouse, boho or even modern/minimal decor.





How cute would this tray with these glasses be out on the patio?

Also, these cute farmhouse measuring cup sets for any baking needs.


Dollar stores are jumping on the hand lettered sign bandwagon with these small wooden signs.


I love this alternative to a traditional calendar.  They offered these and chalkboard signs in a little section geared towards wedding decor. It could be used all year.


I love the packaging of these candles, although I am not sure how well they would burn down.  Anyone tried these?


Imagine 3 or 4 of these with some fairy lights or battery operated candles out on the patio! Magical.



M is for my family- cute metal letter sign about 8" square would be perfect by the front door or even on the front door.


I came home with this door mat.  The perfect pop of color to compliment many house colors.


I've seen these wall shelves all over Pinterest for much more.


These wooden items would be fun to stain with Unicorn Spit, wood burned or just left plain for an amazing housewarming gift.





Trays, trays and more trays.  This could be hung on the wall with the chicken wire shelf for a cute magnetic board in an office.

                     More cute shelving...........


How cute for out on the lake or gardening outside?  Save your skin from some sun.



Let's not forget the craft section- They carry a selection of pretty great basics if you ask me.





Some more gardening options.  I love the owl one and the color.



I came home with this cute birdhouse as a gift, but not before photoing it on my freshly updated front door.  I am loving my paint choice.  

Peace, Love and Paintbrushes,

No comments:

Post a Comment