Thursday, April 11, 2019

Squareathon Part 3

Howdy!
Well, I am finally getting around to posting about my last few #squareathon prompts.  The last few weeks have been kind of a whirlwind.  I am spending a lot of time at work due to a program conversion and the weekends have been all about birthdays and funerals...
Anyway, I digress.  Here are the prompts- I will warn you, I sorta lost steam at the end.  I did them even quicker than normal and I am not really happy with them.  But I suppose any creative time is better than none!  Besides, the whole point of this is to get you thinking creatively 
about the prompts.

Prompt 13- Once Upon a Memory
I took a photo in my Grandma's garden after she passed the spring before her house was sold.
I always remember these grape  hyacinth flowers popping out first and always wanting to pop the little purple bubbles.  I was so enamored by the deep hue of purple-y blue. 

Grape Hyacinth, Watercolor


Prompt 14- Walking on the Moon
Of course, my brain immediately goes to ole MJ.
 MJ Moonwalking, Ink

Prompt 15- Over the Horizon
I wanted to do an Arizona sunset type painting with cactus silhouettes, but this is what happened.  What happened?

Horizon, Watercolor

Prompt 16- Through the Magic Door
I recently watched Christopher Robin and this prompt made me think of that.  I wanted to collage in a red balloon, some leaves and grass, but in the end my tiredness won over.
Magic Door, Marker & Watercolor


A whole shot of the completed page with all the prompts.
Thank you @melissadoty.art and @experiencetruecolors for making me think a little harder on my images and subject matter.  It actually is quite a challenge for me.
#squareathon project completed
Peace, Love and Paintbrushes,




No comments:

Post a Comment