Thursday, March 28, 2019

Sewing Table Makeover and a Poll



I inherited this sewing table from my kickass MIL.  After determining that I can do with it what I want, I posted an informal poll on the Book of Face.  I gave 4 options that I liked on paint treatments and let everyone but me decide.  I am going to face lift this item and my FB friends have rocked the vote, (much to my poor Nic-Nac's dismay, he had no opinion.  I did hijak his phone and spread some really supportive cheer.  I was soon found out.)

Anywhoo.....Here is the sewing table







Here are the options I posted on the Book of Face:

Navy, Turquoise, Mustard, or All of the colors~ Burmuda Blend!


And the WINNER is.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Bermuda Blend!!

Image Credit ML Furniture Decor/Pinterest


Now to get busy with some sample paint boards and to continuously tell the Nic-Nac that all will  be ok- WHEN I get my she-shed, this will go inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment