Sunday, April 7, 2019

'Round Here


Spring?!?!?!?



The back of my house- snow and a temp creek

So I recently went on a walk of my property.  It has a lot of runoff.... So the water leaches up from the ground and runs down.  Gravity, you know.  If you're thinking about moving to CO, please be prepared to deal.  Mother Nature is a Bi-Polar one.. one minute it's sunny and 75* and the next she is SNOWING.... in JUNE. We often yell, " Go home Mother Nature, you're drunk!!"
Everyone else is posting all these springy pics of blooming trees and greening grass, and I'm over here like, "WTF."



Poor Greenhouse.  Prolly trash now.

Mini bog flowing down 

#dodgeram commercial?!?
Me in front of my temp creek/waterfall. Makes for nice acoustics.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Loving the trickling water noise!



 Enjoy the uncertainty!

Peace, Love and Paintbrushes~

No comments:

Post a Comment