Thursday, March 28, 2019

Squareathon Part 2


Hello, Hello, Hello!
Here is my part two of the @melissadoty.art #squareathon

I can tell you these few squares are not my favorite~ I have some
I like better than others.

Ready.........Set........Show you the stuff I think resembles doggie doo. 
(one thing about me- I am my own WORST critic.  Like most artists.  So I am completely unauthentic there.)
Most are watercolor and/or acrylic.  Obvs. the Castle is just ink.
Anyway, visit me on Instagram to see a lot more of my work and/or the deets behind some of these ideas.
I am @ambermalarsiemoritz


Day 12- Into the Mystic
I like her second best of the group
Day 11- Castle in the Clouds
I like this one best... fun and perspective is a damn P.I.A.

Day 10- Catching Fire
Started out as one thing, ended up as another. Like burning wood, now that I think about it.

Day 9- An Epic Adventure
Playing with pattern and color

Day 8- Flowers in Your Hair
:-/  Not my fave.

Day 7- Made of Stars
cool idea, just happened out of some watercolor blooms that came out in the black corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment